Cream Cheese Brownies
Prep time 15 mins | Cook time 30 Mins | Serve 15
2/3 cup (150g) butter
7 oz (200g) semisweet chocolate
2/3 cup (135g) sugar
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
3 tbsp (24g) unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup (125g) flour
1 tsp (4g) baking powder
1/4 tsp (2g) salt
Cream Cheese Mixture
12 oz (350g) cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup (65g) sugar
zest from one orange
3 tbsp (45ml) orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180C). Grease and line a pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the sugar, orange zest and orange juice. Incorporate the egg and set aside until ready to use.
- In a bowl whisk in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a medium bowl, until smooth. Remove from heat and whisk in sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well until incorporated. Add vanilla extract.
- Gradually incorporate flour mixture until well combined.
- Pour chocolate batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Reserve about ¾ cup to use later to create swirls.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top.
- Spoon the remaining ¾ cup chocolate batter over the cream cheese and using a knife, create swirls.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set. Let it cool completely on a cooling rack, cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Cut in squares using a hot knife.
Recipe adapted from Home Cooking Adventure
King Metal Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, Set of 4
NOW: $14.80 SGD
UP: $18.40 SGD
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
NOW: $12.00 SGD
UP: $15.00 SGD
Rubbermaid Icing Scraper/ Blade
LACY'S GREASEPROOF PAPER, 30CM X 10M
NOW: $2.10 SGD
UP: $2.80 SGD
Bringing The Professional Kitchen To You
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.