February 23, 2023
Making homemade pasta can be a fun and satisfying experience, and using a
pasta roller can make the process much easier and more efficient. In this
article, we will discuss the steps for making handmade pasta using a pasta
● 2 cups all-purpose flour
● 3 large eggs
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
● Pasta roller
● Mixing bowl
● Plastic wrap
● Knife or pasta cutter
1. Start by preparing your work surface. You will need a large, clean, and
flat area to roll out the pasta dough. Dust the surface with some flour
and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt. Make a well in the center of
the flour mixture.
3. Crack the eggs into the well and beat them lightly with a fork. Gradually
mix the flour and eggs together until the dough comes together.
4. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes or until it becomes smooth and
elastic. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rest for about 30
5. Once the dough has rested, divide it into four equal parts. Work with one
part at a time, keeping the rest covered with plastic wrap.
6. Flatten the dough slightly with your hands, dust it with flour, and run it
through the pasta roller at the widest setting. Fold the dough into thirds
and run it through the roller again. Repeat this process three to four
times or until the dough is smooth and even.
7. Adjust the pasta roller to the next setting and run the dough through
again. Continue to roll the dough through the roller, adjusting to the next
setting each time, until the desired thickness is achieved.
8. Once the dough has been rolled out to the desired thickness, you can
cut it into the desired shape. You can use a knife or a pasta cutter to
create your desired shape, such as fettuccine or spaghetti.
9. Dust the cut pasta with flour and allow it to dry for about 30 minutes
10. To cook the pasta, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the
pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes or until it is al dente. Drain the pasta
and serve with your desired sauce and toppings.
Making handmade pasta using a pasta roller can be a fun and rewarding
experience. With a little bit of practice and patience, you can create delicious
and fresh pasta that is sure to impress your family and friends. So, give it a try
and enjoy the satisfaction of making your own homemade pasta.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 30, 2023
Two of the most popular Japanese noodle dishes, Ramen & Udon. Which one is your favorite?
September 28, 2023
A dish that can be served as a main course, side dish, or appetizer?
September 24, 2023
Spicy noodle soup brimming with complex flavors..
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.