November 15, 2022
Equipment needed, with recommended products:
1. A sharp slicing knife
2. Meat fork
3.Spiked carving board
Tips to note before you start:
● After taking your beef out of the oven, leave it for around 20 minutes before carving.
● When holding the handle of the knife, ensure your fingers have a nice, light grip. If your grip is too hard, it will apply too much pressure and damage the meat.
● When using the meat fork, the fork does not need to be pushed all the way through.
How to Carve Beef:
1. Push the meat fork into the top of the beef about half an inch deep.
2. In a sawing motion, use the entire length of the slicing knife to saw all the way through the edges of the meat. Using hardly any pressure, allow the knife to do all the work as you saw through the beef.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 20, 2023
The fiery and flavorful Sichuan dish loved by many, have a history as rich and complex as their taste...
September 17, 2023
Join us on a delicious journey as we explore the tantalizing world of Korean Ramyeon vs. Japanese Ramen!
September 12, 2023
These versatile strands of dough have evolved, adapted, and enriched the cuisines of countless cultures, ensuring their place on our plates for generations to come...
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.