June 26, 2014
1. Even heat distribution. Baking with silicone moulds result in completely baked centers and even browning.
2. They do not stain, rust or dent. With proper care, the moulds remain looking new for many years.
3. Silicone bakeware are dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, conventional oven and convection oven safe. You can use them to bake cakes, cookies and bread as well as make jello with them.
4. Calorie and time savers. These types of bakeware do not need any greasing or flouring. They are made from a nonstick material, making the removal of your baked item, quick and easy.
5. Silicone bakeware cool down very quickly once they are removed from the oven.
6. Easy storage and space saver as they can be stacked, folded and even collapsed.
7. Easy cleanup. You can place them in your dishwasher or hand wash them in hot soapy water.
Pantry Pursuits has a large range of Silicone Bakeware. Check them out!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
August 28, 2018
What Gloves For What Purpose?
We all understand the importance of wearing gloves during food preparation. However, using the wrong gloves can be uncomfortable and annoying throughout the whole process. Here, we will explore the different purposes of various types of gloves.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.