June 04, 2016
What’s a party without cookies? A dessert that can never go wrong, all your kids and adults will love it. Bake the big and fat chewy chocolate cookies just like the one you see in bakeries or specialty shops with the recipe below.
Preparation: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Ready in: 40 Minutes | Serving: 18 Pcs
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
• 1 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1 egg
• 1 egg yolk
• 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
4. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Inspired by ELIZABETHBH from All Recipe
NOW: $12.00 SGD
Rubbermaid Rubber Scraper White
Stainless Steel 5 Cup Flour Sifter
NOW: $16.20 SGD
Paderno Dough Cutter, Vegetable, 12 pieces
Lacy's Chefbake, Non Stick Baking/Cooking Paper
Bringing The Professional Kitchen To You
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.